1. All rates are per room per night including breakfast and VAT.
2. A deposit of the first night’s tariff is required upon booking.
3. Cancellations made less than 1 week before the date of arrival (14 days for bookings of two rooms or more) will be charged at the full room rate and for the duration of the booked stay. Packages with minimum stay requirements or special rates will incur the full cost of the booked stay. All cancellations incur a 5% handling fee.
4. In accordance with current legislation, Ffynnon is completely non-smoking. An excess cleaning charge will be applied if guests smoke within the premises. In addition, if a room cannot be let due to smoking, the cost of those lost nights will also be charged.
5. Ffynnon has a full residential liquor licence and a well stocked honesty bar in the guest lounge. Drinks may be consumed in any of the public areas or taken back to the bedrooms as required. Guests who bring in their own alcohol to consume on the premises will be charged a service fee of £5.00 per bottle to cover the cost of bar facilities and disposal.
6. Hot-tub bookings that are not cancelled with at least 2 hours notice or are not kept will incur a £10 charge.
7. An additional single child can be accommodated in Myfanwy, Annis and Emily if required at a cost of £25 per night. Hazel can accommodate up to 2 children £25 per child per night. Cots are provided free of charge for children under 2 years of age.
8. All online transactions are processed in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
9. Rooms are available for check-in between 4pm and 9pm unless by prior agreement. We charge a premium of £20 per hour for check-in after 9pm and last check-in is 11pm.
10. Ffynnon reserves the right to charge for any damages or breakages howsoever caused and/or apply an excess cleaning charge where appropriate.
11. Guests are requested to vacate rooms by 11am on the day of departure. Occupancy beyond that time will be charged at the full daily rate.